Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Wolverine

I've watched X-men origins: Wolverine twice in 2 days, but no matter how many times I've watched it, I still felt sad for the ending.. After everything you've been through for your love one, in the end, you couldn't remember what was it for...

In the movie, Kayla told Logan a story about the Wolverine, which was once in love with the moon, got tricked and fell into the human world and he couldn't go back to the fairy world. The Wolverine can only look at the Moon every night and call her within his heart, but he could never be with her again, and the Moon would never hear him..

Kayla died, Logan lost his memory. He couldn't remember who Kayla was when he saw her dead body.. I felt sad if it was to happen on me. When you couldn't remember about the person you love, but somehow, instinct told you, he/she is someone special in your life, and you just couldn't remember who he/she is..

This is a nice movie.. Good actions scenes and nice plot...

*p/s: I'm sorry to spoil the ending, but I just couldn't resist on writing this~* >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment