Saturday, May 9, 2009

Saturday = Rest day


"Saturday, oh Saturday, oh my lovely Saturday~ my rest day~ Oh~~"

Joyline had to go back penang today, so we went for lunch at Danao Kota Oldtown. I still remember the last time I went there with a friend of mine, we ordered for 2 cups of white coffee, and we actually waited for 30 minutes for that white coffee to come.. I wonder they were growing the coffee nuts and only started brewing in the kitchen, is it? But today was fine, at least they improved their services.. After that went to Jusco, then waited in the car for Joyline to get some of her stuffs..

(cam-whoring sessions started)



Ah Zeth, the doll seems pitiful le, you are cekek-ing it le.. Hahha, I seldom call him Zeth, I always call him by his chinese name... He always likes to act cute.. @.@


Oh ya Lilian Mama~ I edited this photo just for you~ HAhaha, finally you found your long lost twin.. XD (perhaps Laili's lolipop can be your good friend~) HEhee..

No comments:

Post a Comment