Thursday, May 7, 2009

Reflections


Mother's Day coming, but I will not get to celebrate with my mom.. *sob sob* I want to go Dubai to meet her too.. *sighz* Holidays started and now wandering around, don't know what to do. Lepak everyday with no aims... Tired also le.. XD


But somehow it's better than burying my head in the pile of BOOKS.. I still have my tax, company law and financial accounting running around in my brain.. *shaking it off* Tonight will be going to Quattro to celebrate my friend's birthday - Tiffany. Although I just met her once, and I don't really get to know her yet, but she already invited me for her birthday party though, so sweet of her. Hahaha.. If have chance, I'll try to snap few photos of the party for you guys to 'cuci mata'.. Hehe..

Now I'm thinking of what to eat for dinner.. A friend of mine from Penang is staying overnight at my place, so I guess I should welcome and make her feel like home right? But.. why come at this time?? The hole in my wallet is getting bigger and bigger each day... *Arghhhhh*

*In deep thoughts* "What should I wear tonight?"... (=.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment