Saturday, May 23, 2009

I'm back!

Finally, after a long MIA (missing in actions), I'm back here again.. Hahaha..

Last Thursday I went to Bukit Tinggi, then Friday until Sunday I was working part time for JobsDB.com at the career fair. Then Sunday night I was off to Redang~ Yeah! It was a superb trip, I love Redang, I love the blue sky and the clear, blue, sparkling water~ *ahhhh*

I don't mind going there again, the sand is so fine that my feet just sank in when I stepped on it. The sand is much more better than the one in Perhentian.. The weather was so nice for the 1st two days but it was scotching hot on the 3rd day, luckily we were leaving on the 3rd day. ^^

Will be attaching some of the photos we took in Redang in this blog, but most of the pictures will be in my facebook account, so go and check it out there.. =)

p.s: The photos here not the complete set because I not yet compiled with the other 2 cameras.

TatataSSssss~

No comments:

Post a Comment