Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day Post


So sorry for the late update, actually I have written the main body of this post in microsoft word file but I haven't been online for few days, I only got to check my facebook and my hotmail. Were kind of busy for the past few days, help celebrating friend's birthday, getting my pay cheque, watch movies in pavilion, accompany my friend for his medical check-up, etc.. Anyway, get back to the topic..

Mother's Day is here again.. My mom just celebrated her birthday 1 and a half month ago. She's not young anymore, although she looks young and cute sometimes (I mean the way she acted and the jokes that she cracked), but I know she has a lot of aching all over her body..

I still remember when she fell asleep on the sofa in the living room, I'm always the one to wake her up and ask her to go to her room and get a good night sleep.. then when she woke up and wanted to walk, she will say "Aiyooo... my legs numb and got no strength.."


I really miss my mom a lot.. Ever since I came to KL for further studies, she never worry about how am I going to do alone in here. Even though she doesn't show her worries, but I know deep down inside her heart, I'm always her baby daughter, the one and only daughter.. *that's why I always 'merajuk' to her XD* Whenever she came to KL, I will be the happiest person because I get to see them and eat a lot of good food with them.. My mom, especially, will ask me:" Gal, do you want to buy anything? Go and eat something that you usually won't get to eat, mommy is here so we can have a big feast now." ^^ (Now you guys know why I'm so happy when they are here.. XD)

I still remember last time when I was back in Miri, my friends asked me out for dinner with them. Before I went out, my mom was sitting on the sofa, watching movie in the living room. When I walked pass her to the door, she looked at me and said:" (Eyes big big and full of pitiness) Are you gonna leave me at home alone?" Lol.. My mom sometimes does say cute stuffs, that's why I love her..

Aint's she cute? Hahaha.. =)

Mommy, I know sometimes I do make you angry, but trust me.. I will always love you. When I make you worry, I will feel sad. When I make you angry, I will feel guilty. When I see you cry upon the tv drama, I feel like hugging you. When I see you talking about grandma and your tears start rolling in your eyes, I want to say "I Love You".

Mommy, although I seldom say it, but I do mean it.. and I really Love You! Although we are not together, but no matter how far apart we are, you will always be in my heart, no one else can replace you. *Hugssssss*

Mommy, I love you forever! To all the people, do appreciate everything your mother do.

No comments:

Post a Comment