Saturday, May 9, 2009

Quattro (07.05.2009)


Exhausted after 2 days of rushing.. Actually supposed to be enjoying but kinda tired too, cause after few hours of enjoyment, we had to rush for the next round of excitement.. (=.=) Anyway, I was being invited to go for a birthday celebration at Quattro on Thursday night. It was my first time at Quattro actually. The entrance of the club is quite interesting, I heard there were 4 themes and different functions for each of them, so the Autumn will be for the club. The DJ was playing all the 90's songs and some pop-modern songs, but I guess they should go update their songs database, cause Sean Kingston's Beautiful Girls is really an outdated song.. T.T


Then me and my friends - Ah Nic and Joyline went to the Winter Bar to have a look. It's nice and really a good place to chill out. Ya, I went in to the "ice room".. It's freakingly cold, and I was wearing my spaghetti shirt and jeans, my gosh.. I only managed to stay inside for 3 minutes then I came out again. The feeling of the coolness is like the ice poking into your heart.. *shivering* (@.@)


Most of us stayed in Winter Bar for a chill out session, cause the club is quite noisy, couldn't really talk nicely, we actually had to scream to each others' ear. *cough cough* The birthday girl (the one on the right) - Tiffany, looks cute. I mean as in young type cute, not chubby cute.. XD Hopefully you enjoy your night in the club, we left earlier cause we tumpang ppl's car, so have to leave when the car owner leaves.. hahaha..



Tiffany, Happy Birthday oh! Sweet **th birthday ya~ (age is always a case sensitive for girls) XD

No comments:

Post a Comment