Sunday, May 24, 2009

Redang Trip (Day 2)

Getting up at 6:30am in the morning kinda suffering.. Eyes were half opened when we all had to get prepared and go eat breakfast at 7am.. =.= Nothing much for the breakfast, there were only toast (which you have to make it yourself), porridge and hot drinks (make it yourself if you wan milo, coffee or tea)..

After eating, we have to wait until 9:30am for the boat to come and bring us to another place for snorkeling.. We were all sitting at the makan area waiting, and I fell asleep there also while waiting for the boat to come.. *yawnn yawnn*

1st day afternoon we already went to Marine Park, which we saw giant eel, giant siapan, and giant flowerhorn (I don't know why the beach boy called it bumphead..) and etc.. But the 2nd day's morning snorkeling session was kinda disappointing, the area that they brought us to have nothing interesting, the same old fishes we saw at the Redang shore, and the corals over there looks like going to die soon, the colour was very dimmed.. So after that snorkeling session, we decided to skip the afternoon's snorkeling session and have our own free activities... plus cam-whoring sessions also.. Haha..




And OF COURSE, how can I forget our jumping pictures??








After all the snorkeling and jumping around for pictures, we were so hungry and all of us keep moaning for Ramli Burger.. It's kinda surprising that they actually have this Ramli Burger in Pulau Redang.. Although I'm not a big fan of burger but I enjoyed it quite much, the juicy chicken and the cheese... *ahhhhhh*



And of course, to my dearest.. Special Cute Crab art by me just for you! XD


But we, except for Wen Cong and Luke, didn't go beach party on the 2nd night.. Luke as usual, hamsap pau~ Haha, we prefer sit in the guys' room and talk the whole nite, and of course, I enjoyed sharing "telepathy" with Mama Lilian~ All of us inside the room keep talking and eating junk food, I guess the calories we swam away during snorkeling already replaced back with the junk food we ate.. T.T I think we talked for 3 hours and around 12 smth we off to bed lu... ZzzZZz~~

I wan diet... DIET DIET DIET!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment