Thursday, May 7, 2009

Forever 21

"Forever 21, why are you so expensive?"

Lilian Mama always wondering why.. I also wondering why, but we just love their clothes so much. The baju.. *ahhh*.. so pretty, so nice.. Whenever I go to Pavilion or One utama, I'll just drop by Forever 21 to have a look. I fell in love with checkerbox-pattern shirts recently, just can't stop searching for them.. I like to wear it with a short pants because of the weather recently is really hot... The weather is so hot and you just feel like you are the chicken getting roasted in the microwave.. *scotching hot*



The other day, I went with Lilian Mama and Laili Oldtown Queen to Forever 21. We tried out few clothes but ended up Laili the only one buying.. Hahaha...


I like the white pants, but I think I'll just get a white pants from Nichii, it's cheaper there. Forever 21 is selling it at RM109, but Nichii only selling it for RM69.90.. Although there is some differences on the white pants, but who care.. nobody gonna see it in detail right? Hahaha.. Trying to imagine if Laili was wearing a green dress, I think we'll be traffic lights.. XD



Pull and Bear - another one of my favourite shops. I love their t-shirts, the patterns are simple yet nice. And I'm eye-ing for this bikini.. Pretty right? How nice I can have it now and wear it during Redang Trip.. *Pheeewwwiiiit* But I better don't make others puke, still got the extra tyre around my waist... ARGHHHHH... Diet diet diet... T.T



Money money, how I wish you could drop from the sky... *Awwwwww*

No comments:

Post a Comment