Saturday, May 9, 2009

RedBox & Poppy Garden (08.05.2009)

After Quattro night, I slept until 1 something the next day, it's really tiring and I love my bed so much. I don't even want to move.. I woke up and opened the gate for Joyline to go for interview, then I went back to my bedroom and slept again.. (*whispering* I can be very lazy and sleep for 16 hours straight.. ^^) Then woke up and had a light lunch with Zeth and Brian, suddenly Zeth came out this idea:" Hey~ Why don't we go sing karaoke?"...



And ya, we went.. Okay, this was how it happened.. Brian is a YES MAN, he will say yes to every entertainment activities, and I was ok with everything and always go with majority, then Joyline for sure will say yes... And here we are, at the Redbox singing karaoke.. Lol~ Sang a lot of songs, then screamed a lot also, especially for A-Mei's songs..

We like to sing songs nicely but sometimes we like to make fun of it also.. Here it goes, Joyline, sorry ya.. I made some editing on your photo while you are singing that Woooo~ song.. XD (Please don't drive your Honday City and knock me ya~ ^^)


Then after finished sing karaoke and dinner at KFC, we rushed home to change baju and went Poppy Garden again. My classmate's birthday- Siok Leng, the cute little girl with "big buns".. *wink wink* Around 15 person were there, and I met some new guys also.. It always feels good when people want to get to know you.. *ahem ahem*


After a long holidays and internships, we really missed each other so much. We are like long lost friends, which met each others in club and start screaming and jumping and saying "OH! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!" @.@ I know i know, it's 'JAKUN' actions.. Hahaha, but we really enjoyed a lot there.. Nice songs, pretty ladies and handsome guys.. *wink wink* Managed to take some photos with some of my friends... Haha..


Me and Wen Teng.. we can talk a lot in class even though we don't contact each other much.. =)


Brother Koon, my groupmate and also my good buddy.. Hehe.. I always address him as "bullfrog", if you want to know why, ask him yourself.. XD


Allen (or Alan?), he's a sweet guy. Brother Koon's friend actually, I like his jokes and he's humor, I always can't stop laughing to his jokes and expressions. XD


Haha, Lee Teng finally is here. She's a funny girl, she's sexy when she wears mini skirt, that slim legs of hers... *pheeewwiiittt* I admire her slim legs, I want them too!! >.<

Oh My GOODNESSSsss, I actually forgot to take picture with the Birthday Girl - Siok Leng!! *sincere apologise to Siok Leng*~~

3 comments:

  1. oink oink..so much happening back there hur?????must bring all of the place when i go kl ok???and i chia u eat...hahah as tour guide fee...heheh..miss u my babe!!!keep in touch yeh..vist my blog once in a while ok.promise???hahahah hug u

    ReplyDelete
  2. n oso me!!!!
    u....wuwuwuwu~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, Hui~~ Wait you come KL le, then I try to borrow car from friends and bring you guys around la =)
    I can bring you to Poppy Garden and other clubs if you wan, quite happening this days actually. HEhe, see you soon! Miss you babe!
    *Muaksssss*

    ReplyDelete