Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Just another day

Just another normal day went pass.. Time really flies, even without you knowing it, another 24 hours have gone..

Started to think of the possibility of me passing all the 3 papers, which I just sat for the last 2 weeks, with flying colors. "Is it possible to get A? Or should I just pray for a pass?" Anyway, I really hope I can get good grades for that 3 papers, but I think I should just pray for pass. Don't put high hope on things, if it turns out bad, at least you won't get so disappointed, right? >.<


Went to Times Square, Sg. Wang, Pavilion, Carrefour and Jusco with Lilian Mama today. Ya, I know, a lot of places for just one afternoon. I can feel the muscles at my legs are 'dancing' gracefully.. *ouchhh* I saw few shirts in Esprit and Forever 21, quite nice, but... financially not encourageable... *sob sob* I want to look for part time jobs, anyone?

Krispy Kreme is in Malaysia now, available at Times Square, just beside the main entrance. But I personally prefer J.Co Donuts over any other donuts shop. J.Co got varies of flavours for their donuts, I, especially, love the Choco Locco, Tira Miss U, and Copa Banana. *Ahhhh~* I can even drool when I just imagining about it. XD

But I got to cut down on high sugar and high fatssss stuffs, cause I'm on DIET! *Fattttsssssssss* I hate FATSSS, long time didn't exercises and this is what happen to me, tyre around my waist. *Argggghhhhhh* Anyway, it's already 3:05am, I really have to get a good night sleep now. Tomorrow will be another tiring day.

Tatatass~~

No comments:

Post a Comment