Saturday, October 10, 2009

Back To College

Here I am again, back to college. Back to the busy life, but I have to appreciate this semester as it is going to be my last semester here (provided everything go smoothly~ T.T)..

I wasn't able to go online in my condo now due to router broke down (I wasn't really sure about this..), all I could do is to go to the cyber behind the condo or bring my laptop out to search for wifi.. Hate it when it came to connection broke down.. *sigh*

2 weeks away from Kuala Lumpur, nothing much change here (including some stubborn people still shutting themselves happily in their own shells..), but this semester will be my last one, have to really put my 120% effort in my every subjects now. All 4 subjects with 3 out of 4 are 5 credit hours subjects, all subjects starts with the alphabet "C", sounds very unlucky.. *cHoiii*

Anyway, birthday coming soon.. nothing much to hope for, just wish everyone healthy and stay happy always ^^

2 comments:

  1. hehehe... not very long also ar... 17 days for you to prepare presentS for me. XD

    ReplyDelete