Tuesday, October 20, 2009

reports, reports and more reports...

Seems like there's unfinished reports to write... and the best part is, all the reports are from the same subject - Corporate Administration! (T.T) There's a lot of assignments coming up in these few weeks time and I don't think I'm able to relax anymore.. *Arghhh*

It feels like week 14 already but actually it isn't! It's just week 3 now but we are feeling the pressure at the beginning of week 2... Maybe I should just listen to what the clever guy from my class said, "must do all the tutorials, it equals to you doing revision everyday." But.. but.. if I were to finish all my tutorials for this whole week, it'll take me 2-3 days... You know, all the subjects are not theory-based, need to use a lot of thinking... *sobsob*

Oh ya, Ms Joyce, my group's tutor for corporate administration is not going to continue teaching our group already. Since today will be our last day taught by her, we took a group picture with her after our class ended, but the guy who helped us take photo seems very nervous... cause he got shaky hands and all the photos were bit blur! (T.T) Anyway, too bad that our class rep was not inside... hahahha~

No comments:

Post a Comment