Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pre-Birthday Celebration 23.10.2009

Yup, yesterday I really had a blast! Really thanks to all my ex-group 5 classmates, most of them were there for my birthday celebration. Love them so much!! Actually I was planning for a simple yet small birthday with few friends of mine, I really didn't expect so much of them turn up as all of us were busy with assignments.

We went for dinner at Restaurant Wong Kok in Pavilion last nite. Supposed to reach at 7:30pm but I was late due to traffic problem.. So sorry made them wait forme *paiseh*... Anyway, all of us were talking and laughing all the time, non-stop of jokes and gossips! After that we had our photo sessions, of course everyone have to take a picture with me. XD (will post it up in the next post.)

Ok, after dinner we supposedly should go Luna Bar, but we changed our mind cause most of them feel like going to club. Hahaha. So we went down to Quattro since there was promotion for black label on Friday. Altogether 16 persons (including me) went in with 3 bottles of Black Label. Wow! I know, last night was the first time for me to go club with so big pack of friends. =) *happy* And seriously, I really enjoyed it and I was very happy. At one point I got so emotional with joy, and my tears drop. There were photos for evidence of my tears of joy. *shy shy*

Okay, I shall wrap up my post with a big THANK YOU to all of you that have celebrated for my birthday last night. Thanks to : Aislynn, Wen Teng, Siok Leng, Lee Teng, Hui Ni, Shuang Yee, Yoon Jett, Alvin, Kok Ken, Chuan Koon, Ken Kim, Wei Sheng, Mun Hau, Jun Yong, Ee Tat, Douglas, Siok Leng's bf, and Lee Teng's bf. =)
















Yes.. I cried.. It was my tears of joy.. Love you all so much.. =)





No comments:

Post a Comment