Monday, October 12, 2009

Telok Gong

Last night was a blast! Crabs, crabs, crabsSS! I was so excited when my roommate's uncle invited us to go for crabs feast the day before. I couldn't stop dreaming about it after I heard about the offer. *woohoooo!*

So we started off our Sunday plan at 10am. We followed the car to my roommate's house, had our lunch there, and I enjoyed myself with the piano while Sharon enjoyed her time with the Astro. It had really been a long time we didn't watch television. I was so excited when channel AXN was showing the Sunday Supreme: CSI Supreme~ (This is what happened when a person has left the tv life for too long..) Anyway, after watching show then we went to Subang Parade for our groceries shopping and had our high-tea at Sushi King.

Then we took off at 6pm to Telok Gong for our crabs feast~~~ (the pictures below contained highly salivating "sickness", do prepare your tissues before you spoil your computer. =D)








No comments:

Post a Comment