Wednesday, September 23, 2009

La La La~

Holiday holiday~ Already started 4 days, and I'm SOooOOO enjoying it~~ XD

Talking to an old friend here, he used to be someone special for me. But now he is someone's someone special. *sigh* that's how fast time flies, I still remember last year's March I was together with him, but it only lasted for one month cause there are a lot of misunderstanding in between, so we broke up. But I'm glad we are still good friends. =)

Anyway, back to Miri and finally I can take a BREAK from all the hustles! *phewww* Going to recharge for this 2 weeks and after 4 October, I'm gonna boost my energy to the max for my last semester in TARC. Time flies, isn't it? Seems like I just entered advanced diploma yesterday, but with a blink of an eye, I'm going to graduate from Advanced Diploma soon. @.@ I will miss all my college friends a lot, my housemates that stayed with me for 2 years plus.. *nose red red* *sniff sniff*

I guess that's a part of life, people meet each other, people go apart, people stay back, people move on.. *sighhhh* However, have to appreciate the time being with my friends in college and also time being with my family. I love you all.

Daddy, Mommy, I love you~~

P/S: dinner gathering, tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment