Wednesday, September 2, 2009

many things were left unsaid..

How many times do we have to leave the problems unsolved?
How many times do we have to argue over the same things again?
How many times do I need to act like nothing happen even though I know the problems never been settled?
How many times do I have to listen that all is about you?

I don't know how long can I endure this some more... I've tried to be ignorance when things aren't going too well... I've tried not to be over-reacted with small issues...
I've tried to act like nothing happen the day after we have arguments... But how many times do I have to act ignorance like this??

I'm tired, physically and mentally.. Many things were left unsaid, in the end of the day, everything are just a mess, nothing was cleared. I'm really exhausted. But maybe you just don't feel the same way I do.. Because you, might or sort of, are a self-centered guy..

No comments:

Post a Comment