Saturday, August 22, 2009

Day in library

Yup, it's sunday, and I'm in library! (T.T)

Supposed to have a long hibernation today because of the cooling weather, but, I have promised Sharon to come library with her today to do revision, was forced to wake up at 10am.. (>.<)

Will be going to Wan Hoe's house to celebrate his birthday tonight. If I'm not wrong, his house is somewhere around Bangsar. I don't really put it in mind since I'm not the one driving.. *hiak hiak* Watched District 9 last night, the whole movie was just plain gorry... Lots of human being exploded like watermelons.. Fast and splendid, blood spilled everywhere. Finger nails falling off, teeth falling off, peeling off skins, cutting the fingers and most wonderfully, head being *zapped* and *Poof!* (ouch..)

Aikss... I'm gonna leave the computer now, study study~ *sob sob*

No comments:

Post a Comment