Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sneak Peek

I self-declared it is a public holiday today... Haha, due to the inability to get up from bed at 7:15am, I slept until 12 something today.. Hahaha. Sharon actually screamed at me thru the phone when she called me to go for lunch together.. XD

After lunch at Station 1 and Oldtown Kopitiam, then I went to library to do my revision on CFM.. I was cursing at my lecturer while I was flipping through his lecture notes... &*^$#@$&#!... What the heck is this, there are only 4 slides for one topic.. *sigh* I guess I'm gonna read a lot (I mean really a LOT!) from the textbook... *sobsob*

Anyway, leave that aside first, went out to Nando's to celebrate Lilian's belated birthday together few weeks ago, not able to post up the pictures cause my my laptop just went through a "series" of reformat, and for god's sake don't know what happen with the laptop, I couldn't edit my pictures... >.< but I only can release one photo which I edited few months back.. A sneak peek specially for you all.. hehehe~ (^^)

Specially for you, mama lili~

No comments:

Post a Comment