Saturday, August 8, 2009

Once upon a time..

"Once upon a time, there is a girl - Initial C, convinced herself to create a blog and will update this blog almost everyday. After the blog was born, she updated it almost everyday, sometimes even 2 posts in one day, but day after day, she's getting busier. After days passed by, she has neglected her "child", left it unattended, until the spiderwebs are all around..

But, few weeks after that, she came back. After all the "battlefields" she has been to, finally, once again, she's back here...... (to be continue)"

Really sorry for the long absence. After weeks of assignments and mid-term tests, after weeks of sleepless nights, I'm finally back here again, to update my blog~ Anyway, there's always good news and bad news... Good news is - I'm finally free after the weeks of "battles". Bad news is - My final exam will convene 3 weeks later. (T.T)

I guess I'm gonna start staying back at library for the revision again. This is just a pain in the ass, man!


This is what happen when you study like mad..

No comments:

Post a Comment