Sunday, June 14, 2009

Week 3


Yes.. A blink of an eye and habis week 3... *Yawnnn* Boring...

I don't like the lecturers for this semester, they are all so boring... Most of them also the SS type - SYOK SENDIRI.. *Sighzzz* This weekend no need work, you know why??? Cause I didn't get any jobs for this weekend.. (Lameeeee) XD

But anyway, gonna start picking up with all the syllabus from now onwards.. I don't really understand what the Advanced Taxation is talking about, another more blur case is the Corporate Financial Management.. *ARgggghhhhh* I don't wan resit anymore.. Once is enough, Add oil Add oil!!

The house is getting more quiet, most probably less some of the sounds at home.. It makes the whole house very quiet, and I prefer it this way, cause... Quiet means STUDY! Some people are born to be stubborn, ignorance, or just thick skin, or irresponsible.. *sighss* Sometimes, apologies will be more effective than doing nothing, but some people just cannot apologize for the mistakes they made.. whoever feel what I said did made you feel slighted, then please do apologize for whatever mistakes you have made before, you never know that person might forgive you after you give your apology..

Here are some pictures taken at Bukit Tinggi.. The view of Bukit Tinggi is breath-taking, but I don't like the road up to Bukit Tinggi, no matter how slow you drive up.. but the narrow road have a lot of corner turning, it makes me feel like vomitting.. but luckily I managed to tahan... Now I'm thinking if my parents come, should I bring them up there?? Later my mom vomit, how?! (=.=) *think later*
















*yawnn* Feel sleepy, but wanna do notes first.. (=.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment