Saturday, June 20, 2009

Ouch!

Woke up around 7 something this morning, don't know why they do the fogging so damn early in the morning, I was awaken by the smell of the fogging thing... *sniff sniff* I was wondering if I never notice they were fogging, will I die of breathing in too much poison gas??? I was so blur, I just woke up and closed all the windows and went back sleep again..

- 10:50am -

Woke up and went bath, rock climbing here I come! Hahaha.. Zeth, Sharon and I went to rock climbing around 12pm, Papa weeliam was there too when we reached... After settling down and bla bla bla, I started climbing non-stop, try to conquer routes that I wasn't able to finish the day before.. *climb climb climb* Then I came to the red colour route, I tried to swing my right hand swang over to grab the purple colour rock, but then my right hand slipped and my left hand was out of energy, I fell down whole body tilted side way... straight landing on my left foot... *KLAK* ooohhhhHHhh.. I heard that sound, it wasn't a good sound... It's a sign of bengkak-ness going to come.... *sobsob* Luckily the boss there faster get me a packet of ice to cool down the sprained part.. at least it didn't bengkak as bad as I thought of... But then I still continue climbing after resting my foot a while... Then only left the place around 3pm.. *Syok!*

My ankle... looks like pig foot... so bengkak.. XD

*Whaa Laaa* Pretty right? Lol..
I guess I'm not able to wear high heels for tomorrow's gathering with my aunty and family already.. (>.<) *sobsob*

No comments:

Post a Comment