Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I hate wednesday!

*Yawwwnnn* I don't like wednesday... Today couldn't get up in time for my Moral & Etika lecture, so I ended up didn't go.. Lol! And one good news is that my taxation tutorial is cancelled due to my tutor's ill-health.. (p/s: I said good news is because taxation class cancelled ya, not because he's sick.. >.<) Okay, that means I only will have my class at 1:30pm.. then after class ends will teman Xiao Min go shop for her formal clothes! Baju Baju Baju, we are coming! *thinking hard* hmmm.. not we are coming, shud be XIAO MIN is coming.. (cause I don't have $ buy... sobsob)

Okay, the result of shopping at KLCC is RM200.. one formal dress from Crescendo and one pointed high heels from Vincci.. The dress is superb, I like it.. Just nice fitting on Xiao Min.. If I were to try it on, I guess the whole dress will be "pecah-kan" oleh me... XD

Zeth and I went to pavilion in the afternoon for a movie last Saturday, then after movie we makan ice cream at MOF... *Ahhh* So nice! ^^ Of course, I'll always be the one holding the camera and taking pics of others... (so nice of me =>)


Then at nite Mama Lili came find us for dinner.. 4 of us sat inside the car discussed for 20 minutes, thinking of where for dinner, ended up we went rounding at Sri Rampai Business Park and saw Restaurant KK.. It was our first time there, we ordered so many stuffs that nite - Satay 16 sticks, Yong Tau Fu, Fried Oyster with egg, Curry Mee, Thai Style Chicken Chop Rice, Singapore Fried Mee Hoon.. *faint* We all ate till so full, the whole stomach bloated! >.<



See how happy Lilian was.. XD


Greedy Sharon! XD

Of course, still got me.. enjoying my durian.. *cu-cut*

After 3 biji of durians, we still managed to finish 1kg of mangosteen.. *pheewwwww* Our stomach sure is something not to be look down on.. Lol! Mama Lili told me the next day after all the rojak dinner plus durians and mangosteen, she ended up "bombing" 4 times at home.. Wakakakaka..

No comments:

Post a Comment