Sunday, June 14, 2009

Relax (11.06.2009)

Went eat Bak Kut Teh with my ex-classmates at Genting Klang last Thursday. We went there straight after finished lecture at 10am, 11 of us eating two pots of bak kut teh and also ordered some vegetables.. *salivating* (I didn't manage to take photos cause I was so hungry, just couldn't stop eating..) Then after bak kut teh, we went pavilion watch movie~

Before the movie starts showing, we still got one hour to go, so few of us went to MOF makan ice-cream~ Nice Nice~~






We thought of watching Blood:the last vampire at first, but... until wanna buy movie tickets that time, we all changed our mind to Drag Me To Hell.. Ah Poh~ Ah Kim~ too bad you guys kena pranked! XD Hahahaha, you guys never know we are going to watch Drag Me To Hell until the movie intro came out... Lol! Pity ah poh, the whole movie he so stress... Want to scream but paiseh.. Kakaka~ *applause to the idea contributors- Wei Sheng, Shih Yin, Zhang Wei, and ME!* XD

Drag Me To Hell is..... bad... Although got 2 times I got shocked, but the whole movie's plot just so-so... I feel like this movie should be named "Don't Mess With Ah Ma(old woman)"... The Laima not scary also, I feel the Ah Ma more scary than the stupid Laima.. Some more with the disgusting scene where Ah Ma's fake teeth fell out and yet still bite the girl, SUPER YUCKSS! *pukeee*

After the movie, Ah Kim, George and I went to MadMonkeyz for some rock climbing~ I feel like doing sports these days, whatever sports also can.. Just wanted to do some exercise, but rock climbing is different, is very interesting and feel contented if you conquer the routes they set! Haha, but so far my hands still not strong enough to support myself for long time on the wall.. I'm so going to rock climbing again next week.. it's FUN! ^^


Around 6 something went back home, then makan dinner and go back home.. boleh tidurrr....... *zzzzzz*

No comments:

Post a Comment