Sunday, June 7, 2009

Harvey Norman = Hardly Know Man

I'm sooooo not going back to work in Shah Alam Harvey Norman store again.. I only worked as a promoter for 2 days in Shah Alam Harvey Norman Store and I'm not bluffing, it' REALLY SCOTCHING HOT there! Yesterday was the worst, the wholesale promotion thingy is under a big tent, where all the ppl are crowded inside, breathing in all the hot air, the smell of sweat and the 'aroma' of all different ppl.. *ahhhhhh* I feel like I'm stepping into 'heaven'.... T.T

I was trying so hard not to move around too much, but the sweat is raining, typically RAINING!! It just couldn't stop rolling down to chin.. 9 hours of sauna, back to home stood under the shower *ahhhhhhhhhhhh* I don't feel like leaving the bathroom anymore... That's why this morning I woke up half an hour earlier just to stay inside the bathroom, took my cold shower longer cause I know I will not be enjoying this coldness for the next 9 hours.. >.<

And one thing I noticed when I was working, I found that there are so many weirdos around... Even the elder one, or should I said, supposed to be the MATURE one, they all acting weird... And they gave me a kind of feeling -- a bunch of 13 years old kids... *sighhzzzz* Been asked a lot of weird questions these 2 days, I found those questions are rather weird than funny... Or maybe I really don't understand the jokes? Anyway, finish work, finish job, money money come! I want $$! XD

*yawwnnn* Tidur time~ byebye~

No comments:

Post a Comment