Saturday, June 20, 2009

Summarize

This past week was so happening.. Swimming, BBQ, rock climbing.. *fuiyoh!*

Monday class was so boring, MCSP lecturer likes to SS (Syok Sendiri), so boring!!!! Then started taking pictures already... Hahaha.. Den after that is Moral & Etika tutorial class.. I guess ME tutorial class is a class giving students chances to communicate with each other... Went into class, didn't teach anything, just asked us if there's any questions regarding the courseworks can approach him and ask.. (=.=) After asking him few questions, den me and my classmates started talking dy... XD



This is the condition in my class during ME tutorial... *yawwwnnnn*-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then Tuesday only got one lecture, another boring 3 hours lecture again.. almost everybody fell asleep inside the lecture... *zzZzzZzzzz*



Alvin, I'm gonna bullseye you!!!! Yeah! XD *sounds so wrong*
After lecture I go makan lunch then go join Sharon's lecture until 4:30pm.. I was studying inside her lecture, stupid library was full, even the place to put bag also full.. *swt* After lecture, SWIMMING! *Whhheeeeee*

- 2 hours passed by-

Finished swimming and mandi, everyone "pang pang" (hokkien) go makan at KK! I miss their Thai Style Chicken Chop Rice after the last visit with Mama Lili~



*Ahem Ahem* See Mama busy sms-ing Papa.. *Ahem Ahem* (nasi already become cold lo!!)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday... Class class classs!!!! I skipped Moral & Etika lecture again, cause I couldn't wake up!! It's 8:30am la, some more it's a Moral & Etika class.. *zzZZZzzz* Tax tutorial is cancelled, so nothing to do... (ps: wednesday happening is at another post dy, refer back ya~ XD)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thursday.. *YOssshshhh* ABM5 BBQ Gathering at Yin Shin's house! Yeah!! After lecture ended at 10am, I together with Koon, Alvin, WeiSheng, MunHau, George and WanHoe went Pasar bought chicken wings (70 chicken wings!!), den went carrefour for the rest of the items..

That was the first time I bought so many chicken wings in my life, 8KG le!! No kidding man.. We bought the stuffs for 2 hours at Carrefour, that cute WeiSheng keep asking us to buy the more expensive one, you know what his reason is? That is "The expensive one sure is the best one!".. (=.=) Yeah, I know that too.. but it's only BBQ, it's $$ that matters le.. but still we let him changed few packages of carrefour selection sausages to the Ayamas Cheese Sausages.. to satisfy this cute boy punya desire.. Lol!

Brought back the chicken wings to my house, Koon in charged of cutting chicken wings and cleaning the sotong, George in charged for "cabut-ing" the chicken's left over feathers, I in charged of marinating the chicken and also prepare the Butter Garlic Potato~ (the potato recipe I learnt from Mama Lili de~ HEHe)

Then big feast started around 7pm at Yin Shin's house at Cheras, so meriah le! 22 person over there, the best ever! Let see when we are going to organize another gathering again.. =)

(Btw, the pictures taken during BBQ session will be posted soon... be patience~) *sabar sabar*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After BBQ the night before, everyone seems like 'dying' during the AMT lecture on Friday... 3 hours lecture in the afternoon, I got tutorial class at 10am, it made me even more sleepy.. (=.=) I thought of paying full attention in the AMT lecture, but... I couldn't take it anymore when the lecturer keep repeating Ah Bee, Ah Bee, Ah Bee for 20 minutes.. *ZzzzZZZzz*

I guess next time I should bring more of the sour sweets to class, it'll keep me AWAKE throughout the whole lecture.. *hope so*

And this is how week 4 passed... Interesting, but... Week 5 coming, assignments coming, tests coming.. (T.T)

No comments:

Post a Comment