Sunday, August 15, 2010

Long awaited post..

I've been m.i.a. for a long period of time.. I just realized my last post was half year ago! I bet you guys are wondering what I was doing all the time, am I really that busy until no time to update blog? Nope, sometimes I do have the feeling of updating my blog, but that feeling came at a wrong time cause I was not at home. I couldn't update without a laptop. Do you buy that reason? *wink wink* hahaha. Anyway, cut short on the crapping, just let the pictures do the talking. =) [P.S: Btw, I'm in Liverpool now, in case you don't know. =P]




My housemates. They are weirdos... But I love them! Cause they can make my laugh non-stop. *hugss*

Overlooking The Pier Head from Albert Dock. I love this picture.

Although I don't really watch football but I like Manchester United~ =D

Liverpool Chinatown looks like a dead town.. there is nobody at all!

My dearest daughters, my models for my own hobby - photography! ^^

At Whitby Abbey. A very far shot from the ground.

Manchester Art Gallery. This is one of the arts there where you write where you wish to be and tie it at the luggage. =) *I saw one of them wrote wish to be on someone's bed! Mmm Hmmm!*

Stonehenge. Crowded and only can take picture from far away.

Liverpool Albert Dock Merseyside Picasso Show, nice fireworks!

Finally, after 2 months staying in Liverpool, we went to Liverpool Walker Art Gallery.

Yup, I really love Liverpool, but too bad this is a short stay. 3 months aren't enough, next year I'll come again! *Heart Liverpool* =]

Okay, it seems clock is ticking, and I'll having exam tomorrow... Tata peeps~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment